“Sarah tries to start anew in LA, but her neighbours are not what they seem.” Director: David MarmorWriters: David MarmorStaring: Nicole Brydon Blood, GIles Matthey, Taylor NicholsRelease Date: April 24, […]
“Sarah tries to start anew in LA, but her neighbours are not what they seem.”
Director: David Marmor
Writers: David Marmor
Staring: Nicole Brydon Blood, GIles Matthey, Taylor Nichols
Release Date: April 24, 2020
- I love the idea of 1BR, but the execution was a bit faulty.
- Nicole Brydon Bloom (Sarah) made the most of this leading role. I will admit I think she is beautiful, but on a more objective stance, Bloom plays the dead-eyed lost puppy follower vibe very well.
- I have not seen a lot of things with Taylor Nichols in it, but he was a solid cult leader.
- Most importantly, THIS IS WHY OVER FRIENDLY PEOPLE SCARE ME. Introverted self is now coming out.
- The ending is a perplexing one. Personally, not sure if it adds too the mystery of the story or takes away from it. I think it is up for the viewer.
STANKO RATING: C (2.0/5 Stars)