Have you all seen or heard of the story Old Yeller? What Katie did to Thomas at the end of that episode is the equivalent. She took his personna and […]
Have you all seen or heard of the story Old Yeller? What Katie did to Thomas at the end of that episode is the equivalent. She took his personna and smooshed it like a grape and now his hopes and being the leading man on a TV show are bamboozled (until he gets on Paradise).
Episode four had some big swings and turns. I got to watch this episode with my parents which was an absolute blast because my mom hates the show and she did not disappoint in her commentary. She had some mighty evil things to say, and to be fair, most of them were directed at Thomas.
Other things of note:
- That group date where they had to eat all of the food was gross. That many Twinkies and calories in a sitting would have me ruined for days upon days upon days.
- Tre and Andrew S. just vehemently disagree on how to approach Katie on the Thomas scenario; Tre wants to be honest and speak for everyone and Andrew S. wants to just focus on himself and and not bring the mood down.
- The crazy part with this is that Tre’s strategy worked and he got the group rose which infuriated me.
- So we have Blake Moynes. He has reappeared on the show as the horny newcomer. He is going after his third bachelorette in a year…and that doesn’t ring any alarm bells?
- The producers timed his arrival to the house well. They are just replacing drama with drama. Out goes Thomas…in comes Blake. It does appear that Blake at least know that he is going to be walking into a shit storm.
- Thomas was the only one to be wearing a brightly colored jacket at the Rose ceremony; I find it really hard to believe that was just a coincidence.
- Was Thomas’ exit at the rose ceremony the best send off since I have been watching the show? I think so.
- The slight little head nod that Tayshia did towards Katie after she send Thomas packing was one all friends know.
- The incredibly weird commercial break right before Thomas got sent home was a choice. I have to think that there was a better break opportunity where the drama would have been able to build and the pay off had been more natural…but that commercial break had everyone on Twitter talking out it and Thomas seemingly getting the rose.
(Last Week #17)
(Last Week #15)
(Last Week #11)
(Last Week N/A)
11. ANDREW M.
(Last Week #10)
(Last Week #9)
(Last Week #8)
(Last Week #7)
(Last Week #13)
(Last Week #6)
5. CONNOR B.
(Last Week #4)
(Last Week #5)
(Last Week #2)
(Last Week #1)
1. ANDREW S.
(Last Week #3)