The only bit of reality TV that watch regularly is The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise. I swear that there is a little bit of everything in these […]
The only bit of reality TV that watch regularly is The Bachelor, The Bachelorette and Bachelor In Paradise. I swear that there is a little bit of everything in these shows for everyone.
Tayshia was a savoir on this past season of the The Bachelorette, and for the first time in a long time, there was an actual happy (not to dramatic) ending. Zac didn’t necessary stick out from the get-go (don’t tell my girlfriend that because she was captaining his hype train from the start), but the start of a new season in this franchise means a look at the over 30 contestants looking for love.
Now onto The Bachelor, we have Matt James as the eligible man. Plain and simple, he is a 28-year old hunk. Now there are over 30 women hoping to get to know this man more on a more intimate level.
So here is what I am going to do. Each woman is going to get a maximum of three bullet point reaction from me. This is strictly my gut reaction.
Occupation: Client Financial Manager
- She likes to golf in her free time!!
- The method of literally bumping into men she is interested in is hilarious and genius. Worked with me once and so it seems full proof.
- I actually like how she doesn’t believe in love at first sight
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- We need a pun counter on the show for Alana.
- It takes guts to move somewhere on a whim…guts and stupidity.
- I wonder what programs she enrolled in Europe?
Occupation: Professional Ballerina
New York, NY
- Professional Ballerina is such a cool job. I hope she dances circles around the competition.
- Her ideal date is very expensive and that scares me
- This is where I learned that Tomatoes are not vegetables
Occupation: Nursing Student
Costa Mesa, CA
- I am really sorry, but I just don’t like Amber. She seems WAY to into herself based off the photos
- She has the same dead fish pucker look face in a ton of her photos!
- I will say it…30 year old nursing student…what has she been doing?
- Anyone who mentions horoscopes in their bios is a red flag to me
- Anna has a little bit of crazy eyes
- She is terrified of fish and loves cheese…I am literally the exact opposite
Occupation: Communication Manager
San Francisco, CA
- Bri is very pretty. Also love the shirt in her photo now.
- I enjoy brunches, but if you have them too much I feel like it’d take away from their specialness.
- I need and want to know the social media company she works for.
Los Angeles, CA
- I really wanted to like Carolyn because she is a journalist but she can please step off her high horse for a split hot second PLEASE.
- Carolyn is a stand-up for the Broadway play wicked.
- Nothing upsets her more than injustice…I need to know when she developed this value. I may (and hope) I am wrong, but this seems like a thing to garner good will with the political climate now.
Occupation: Social Worker
Newport Beach, CA
- Hey Tifani Moran, is this you?
- What percentage of girls have sunflowers as their favorite flower?
- I love the fact that she is able and knowing she can be entertained on her own.
Occupation: Runway Model
- I think Chelsea is going to go very very far in this show.
- Chelsea’s favorite meal is “snacks” which is a perfect summation of how I eat. Eat like a bird and just graze.
- She is a “Runway” model…not just a “model.” She is in the real corporate business of it.
Occupation: Marketing Manager
- Two immediate thoughts: Could I afford her family’s restaurant and how is the business doing during COVID?
- I personally do not find Corrinne that attractive at all
- But I gotta root for a fellow Connecticut person.
- CAN YOU HAVE A LAMER ANSWER THAN THIS?? – “When asked if se could be anyone else for a day, Emani says he would be herself because she is ‘pretty cool.'”
Occupation: Health Food Developer
New York, NY
- I think Illeana is very cute. Just very cute.
- I am not a huge pet guy to begin with…but a sophisticated cat that is potty trained is serial killer stuff.
- I will lay money down that we get to see Illeana figure skate at some point this season seeing how she was on a synchronized ice-skating team.
Occupation: Social Media Marketer
San Antonio, TX
- I love that job. Speaks to me.
- How do you pronounce her name?
- I am very confused by her travel the world but also staycation preferences. You can’t really prefer both can you
- Mad respect for her wanting to compete in an ultra-marathon.
- The whole performing social service thing and saying she loves to it is not my ideal way of giving back.
- My girlfriend said she respects hostesses more than social media marketers and I felt personally attacked.
Occupation: Bank Marketing Manager
- Katie is BEAUTIFUAL. My gawd. Also that shade of green (drooling).
- Everything about her bio is solid till the…dog flash mob. Again, me not a dog person, and also not a flash mob person. Just two hard family feud “X” sounds from me.
- I can’t get over how pretty Katie is.
Occupation: Healthcare Advocate
- Durham, INC…is she a basketball fan?
- I can get behind the “only likes camping if its glamping” idea
- I need to know what Khaylah’s go-to tailgate food is
Occupation: Airline Recruiter
- For the record, I think I can make a date to the cemetery fun
- Prediction: I think she walks away from this season after not getting enough attention from Matt.
- I like she wants a workout buddy.
Occupation: Fashion Entrepreneur
New York, NY
- GET HER OFF THE SHOW, SHE IS ONLY 21 YOU IDIOTS!!
- She is still in college!!! Matt please do the right thing and send her home.
- I can afford none of her clothes from her new fashion business. She is 21 years old. I can’t get it out of my head.
Virginia Beach, VA
- If she is a party starter…that means she likes going to parties which for me is a no-go bro.
- Respect the Disney song love. Have to embrace it. But please don’t be a “OMG DISNEY WEDDING” type of person.
- I empathize with puting career first.
Occupation: Corporate Attorney
- Okay, dumb question. What is biggest difference between corporate attorney and regular attorney?
- I think Matt will be attracted to her a lot if I had to guess.
- I want to be more impressed by her bio than I actually am.
- What is Magi wearing in her photo?
- When did she move to the U.S. to Ethiopia?
- There is a lot of “Oh I like this…Oh don’t love this…Oh but ’tis is cool…oh but not this.
Occupation: Marketing Director
- Ahh naturally, gotta have the beauty pageant contestant. But finishing top-10 in Miss USA is pretty impressive.
- Her loving to sing but not being good at it…yea me too Mari.
- Also…how do you pronounce her name?
Occupation: Event Coordinator
Studio City, CA
- This is going to be mean, but I just don’t find Marylynn attractive. She could be a body double for the Kardashians.
- I don’t think we would be friends.
- She hopes to start several companies…but she is going on this show? COVID seems like the time to start planning that with the extra time.
Occupation: Hair Stylist
- LOVE the name and LOVE the hair. Hope her hair dresser business is doing well in COVID.
- A man with a plan and who is always on time…well hello there MJ.
- Camping in the Sahara desert must be very hard. I wonder how long she was camping for.
Happy Valley, OR
- Pieper is very cute. Immediate attraction of the eyes.
- Not having a job right now prolly lines up well with the filming of the season and means she is flexible to move post show
- Can Pieper play the right run and be the pied piper for Matt? (I AM HILARIOUS)
Occupation: Graphic Designer
- Looks like Rebecca Black from “Friday”
- SHE MENTIONED MOVIES IN HER BIO
- Can she teach me to get better at graphic design?
Occupation: IT Consultant
- She has ran a marathon! We have a runner!
- In the Hall of Fame at 25…I mean isn’t there like a time limit?
- Agree on those shopping cart monsters. Don’t create even more chaos in a parking lot please.
Occupation: Broadcast Journalist
San Diego, CA
- She has experience on TV as a broadcast journalist. A massive leg-up on the competition.
- Commitment to faith…no thank you.
- A guarantee we see the fire dancing on the show. Maybe as a walk out of the limo ice breaker
Occupation: Flight Attendant
San Francisco, CA
- I could care less about putting together the perfect outfit…
- I LOVE that she doesn’t love birthday attention. Wish more people were like that.
- You can not travel all the time and be focused solely on career. Unless your job is literally to fly (AKA she is a flight attendant so she thinks its normal)
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- The dive bar or courtside at basketball game pleases me greatly.
- She seems incredibly normal. Like lovably normal. She will grow on me a lot if she gets to continue
- I hope she is mature for 22 and can get above all the drama that is going to be dug up.
Occupation: Marketing Specialist
- Sydney has an awesome smile. Seems like an optimistic person
- Why is it embarrassing to say you loved the “Twilight” books? I feel like everyone liked them. Not embarrassing.
- I think Sydney’s expectations are a little bit too high just based off her bio. Beating around the bus and not being direct is what makes the show…you know…the show?
Los Angeles, CA
- Her job is “queen.” NOPE.