THOUGHTS AFTER WEEK 3 My bottom four from my rankings last week are all eliminated. Michelle cleaning out the garbage. I love it. Soooo looking back at my rankings last […]
THOUGHTS AFTER WEEK 3
- My bottom four from my rankings last week are all eliminated. Michelle cleaning out the garbage. I love it.
- Soooo looking back at my rankings last week…I must have been zoning out and super tired on the train because I had people on there that were sent home. I’ll raise my hand and saw whoops. That is my bad.
- The motif this season is communication. Michelle loves it. Martin benefited from it. Jamie got crushed by it. Murdered.
- We have Peter and Will arguing again, and Peter being a sore loser in every which way. On this Top Gun centric group date we had Peter claim Will was taking his lines and repeating them in Spanish. Then we had them pair off with one another for a comfy jousting match and Will just DEMORALIZED Peter.
- Glen Powell is an attractive man. Jay Ellis is an attractive man. Michelle was sitting next to two very attractive men she would probably love to get in.
- Will wins the first portion of the group date and gets a sweet ass bomber jacket. Peter takes offense. Peter throws it into the pool during the dinner portion of the date and he proves himself to be a certified asshole.
- The best part of Peter’s annoying behavior is the rest of the group, in particular Nayte, calling Peter out and being totally honest with Will.
- LOVEEEEEDDDD hearing the Top Gun music intertwined. I am VERY UPSET that none of the Cuttin’ Stems and CITO crew recognized it while watching and didn’t mention it on their show I was working.
- What are your all thoughts on Will going out to fetch his jacket from the pool? Redeeming or petty?
- The winners of the cocktail party after the Top Gun were Martin and Clayton. Good conversations. Made Michelle smile a ton.
- The love orchestra is just so extra.
- Rodney gets the one-on-one date and it was VERY much more low key than the one Jamie had the week prior. All set locally in the resort and not at a rock wall outside. With that being said, this date was still a blast. Rodney was a good sport and he broke out of the friend zone.
- Can we talk about how Jamie said Rodney was zero competition? Well how the tables have turned…
- Now we get to the second group date with the poet. Chris G. is adorable in his true admiration of the surprise guest, but the story of the date was Jamie being a douche. Jamie just didn’t treat anything seriously and just made up a fable and was rambling. Just really bad.
- Jamie pulled a producer aside and was venting to her after he didn’t get the date rose. I mean are you kidding me? He was saying how no other man was competition and how he is the only one who matters. I mean good sir, are you blind? Do you not know that Joe exists?
- Brendan is an adorable awkward man. I would pin him as one of, if not the youngest, person in the group of 14 left and I think that Michelle likes it.
- We need to praise Michelle’s dress at the cocktail party. I mean my goodness. My girlfriend was gobsmacked. I was ogling. The backless dress. My goodness gracious.
- Michelle took out the trash at the cocktail party. Jamie, sent home after waffling through words and excuses. Peter, didn’t get a rose after being a bitch on the group date. Just bad things all around are gone.
POWER RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 3
14. Chris S.
(Last Week 17)
(Last Week 16)
12. Chris G.
(Last Week 10)
(Last Week 11)
(Last Week 14)
(Last Week 8)
(Last Week 7)
(Last Week 5)
(Last Week 15)
(Last Week 12)
(Last Week 6)
(Last Week 1)
2. Brandon J.
(Last Week 2)
(Last Week 3)