THOUGHTS AFTER WEEK 2 Every date this week was great. The classroom date worked really well and it was great how the eactualyl spent time and did different subjects. The […]
THOUGHTS AFTER WEEK 2
- Every date this week was great. The classroom date worked really well and it was great how the eactualyl spent time and did different subjects. The rock climbing with Jamie was athletic and NOT EASY! The activity continues with the basketball date which was competitive. Basketball was being played and it was easy to see that the editing crew enjoyed having players no embarrass themselves.
- Peter is the annoying class clown who things he is funny but in reality is the most hated person in the school. Will had a great little barb on him with the narcist comment and Peter did not take it well at all. The musical chairs is probably meant to be fun but Peter made it too competitive. Guess what Peter, second place is the number one place for losers.
- Brandon J. gets the group date rose because he was willing to make fun of himself. He was willing to be made fun of by Michelle for his cheesy as speech. Michelle likes Brandon, that is what I got from this date.
- During Jamie’s one-on-one date…how many comments about butts do we think were made? Jamie was blatantly looking up at Michelle’s (like he had to, he was below her rock climbing).
- That kind of rock climbing is not easy at all. Genuinely really hard to do. So major props to Michelle agreeing to do it.
- So here is the thing with Jamie. His story is truly sad. I understand that and I do empathize with him. It is impossible for Michelle to send him home after that story. The only thing I’ll say is that what he does later in the episode makes it a truly sticky situation for Michelle.
- We have a rising country super star. Caroline Jones. It is wrong every single time.
- Now we have the Joe group date. He just found out his old coach died (Ken Novak Jr.) and then the show went with the classic athlete playing well for a heavy heart and someone they care about.
- Joe is very good at basketball and he was dominating at king of the hill. He battled Michelle one-on-one and every single guy who was on the date became invisible when they were battling. Sorry folks, Joe had this one sewn up quickly.
- Props to Joe for not taking Michelle down low. He did the respectful thing.
- I am confused why Michelle likes Rick so much.
- I felt bad for Pardeep playing basketball. He obviously is not the most athletic type and he tried his best but it just wasn’t enough. Michelle digs the athletic for sure.
- Blake Arthur, the local sports announcer, gets the duty that Wells, Fred Willard and Chris Harrison would have had in past times.
- Joe being a Mr. Basketball and Michelle knowing that and saying “C’mon, Mr. Basketball” again is proof that she really digs him.
- The losing team of the five-on-five game has to go home…but since Joe is on that team he still gets to go to the post game party with the gang and he spends a lot of time getting to know Michelle.
- HEAR YE, HEAR YE – NOT REPLYING AFTER TWO MESSAGES IS NOT GHOSTING. ALSO, IT HAPPEND YEARS AGO.
- Jamie is a lying asshole. Yes, the Internet made a lot of Karl comparisons and guess what…they are kind of applicable! HE generated a rumor that was not from anyone but his own mind. Jamie has an arrogance to him; it is his line of thinking or it is the high way. His traveling life style or no way else. IT won’t work for Michelle, you know being a teacher and all.
- When nobody steps up and asks Michelle a question when she literally poses it to everyone…that is a failed test for all the men. One should have asked who said it for the sake of the group and to blow up Jamie’s spot.
- Very surprised Daniel is not part of the show anymore. He was a sleeper for me and I liked him. Had him at number six last week so a big hit to my personal favorites.
POWER RANKINGS AFTER WEEK 2
(Last Week 23)
(Last Week 22)
(Last Week 5)
(Last Week 17)
17. Chris S.
(Last Week 20)
(Last Week 21)
(Last Week 13)
(Last Week 11)
(Last Week 14)
(Last Week 12)
(Last Week 10)
10. Chris G.
(Last Week 8)
(Last Week 18)
(Last Week 15)
(Last Week 7)
(Last Week 2)
(Last Week 16)
(Last Week 19)
(Last Week 1)
2. Brandon J.
(Last Week 4)
(Last Week 3)