So this had to be the “fullest” episode of the season right? Two one-on-one dates A group date Hunter being possessed by villainy drama Michael A. spewing loving lessons Andrew […]
So this had to be the “fullest” episode of the season right?
- Two one-on-one dates
- A group date
- Hunter being possessed by villainy drama
- Michael A. spewing loving lessons
- Andrew S. bringing up real conversation about mixed couples
- Blake handling Katie talking about her past sexual experiences well
Episode five had literally everything that an episode could ask for. That is not even mentioning that hot tub dates are back!
Other things of note:
- Andrew M. did not have a drink at the final cocktail party and he was toasting with an empty hand. I am all about being the sober one but it was a funny look.
- Connor B. has to learn what buttons are. Just simply must.
- Blake did the best he could moving into the house. He tried to stay away from everything as much as possible.
- An absolutely diabolical move by the producers to give Blake the first one-on-one after entering the house.
- I am going to miss Quartney asking good questions and being a good narrator.
- Blake asking if he had been in love before was unintentionally very funny.
- Katie’s eyebrows were not at their best on the group date.
- Michael A. had a great line “We are going to die.” right before the Slamball.
- The fact that Michael A. was the one who got hit in the back is worst case scenario. Katie stopped that game right away when that happened.
- Michael A. referenced his dad bod as well and Katie had a great tweet showing support for him.
- Connor B. is resorting too much too music.
- Hunter getting the rose as a horrendous shocker. He doesn’t need his ego boosted anymore!
- Katie’s outfit with Andrew S. solo date is a mood and I like it.
(Last Week #13)
(Last Week #10)
(Last Week #15)
(Last Week #14)
8. CONNOR B.
(Last Week #5)
(Last Week #8)
(Last Week #4)
(Last Week #12)
(Last Week #6)
(Last Week #3)
(Last Week #2)
1. ANDREW S.
(Last Week #1)