Episode six is where Katie took control of the show and told everyone she doesn’t care about to just fuck off. Josh has the greatest growth over the course of […]
Episode six is where Katie took control of the show and told everyone she doesn’t care about to just fuck off.
Josh has the greatest growth over the course of the show. He has gotten funnier, more sincere and relatable with every episode. We did not learn a ton about him on his one-on-one with Katie, but he still brought a smile out of her and he didn’t look to flap at all.
Connor B.’s date on the other hand…how heart breaking. When he said “I know what’s coming,” that had to melt the hearts of audiences across America. He was just friend zoned and in the kiss there was nothing exhilarating for Katie. A classic situation where nobody did anything wrong; it just is what it is.
I did find it both surprising and wonderful that Connor B. got to go back into the house and say goodbye to all of the guys. They all loved him. That is obvious to everyone. There were tears. There were kisses on the cheek. Just emotional stuff.
Other things of note:
- Hunter having a top four list and putting himself on it both breaks the spirit of the game and is insanely egotistical.
- Challenge WOWO was not as much of a hit as Katie and the show thought it was going to be. I would be surprised if it was touched again by any contestants on the show.
- Mike had a good line about how he has been training for something like the WOWO his whole life and how everyone else was screwed.
- No surprise at all that Blake and Katie talked about WOWO challenge…and they did it right. They have the childish chemistry that is hard to fake.
- The roast was not a good time for anyone, the people on the date or the viewers watching. It was painful. Mike P. and Michael A. just had nothing to do with that date at all.
- Michael A.’s response to the drag queens was what social media reacted too, but Blake was most on brand with his question as to whether or not he should be checking them out.
- There is no way that Blake came up with the idea of the boombox by himself. Little bit of a producer push but it was what Katie needed after the Connor B. send home.
- The men’s tell-all is going to be a love fest when it finally happens. Everyone seems to like each other but Thomas and Hunter.
- Josh new he was going home the entire time. Specially with no cocktail party.
This entire episode was based around the fringe guys a lot more compared to the top two tiers. It was a final goodbye before they were sent away and now its the cream of the crop (excluding Brendan) remaining.
(Last Week #10)
(Last Week #6)
(Last Week #5)
(Last Week #4)
(Last Week #3)
(Last Week #2)
1. ANDREW S.
(Last Week #1)